fresh start fever, dream a little bigger


i'm one of few words...HA!  i'm not, that's why this blog of mine exists.  not even sure if it gets much reading these days, which is ok.  it's often more for me to muse than it is for you to read all about my life's perfection.  also kidding.  my life is not perfect, i am real.  this is a place where it is often the most real for me.  writing is therapy.  if i get it out of my brain here, perhaps i won't have to bother you with it in real life.  there will be plenty of good.  plenty of funny.  probably a little bit of gross...because dogs.  and likely everything in between.

i started my first blog in 2007.  i've archived that crazy thing and as of June 2018 i'm starting fresh.  perhaps a metaphor for life as it is in this moment, or maybe just my OCD taking over.  hard to say.  either way, i need to write more than i have in the last 4 years.  it's good for me.  keeps the cobwebs out of my brain.  reminds me why i wake up every day and how much love is in my life.  told you, it's for me, not you.  that being said, i love it when you read my musings!

Comments

Popular Posts